Room of Solitude

Not until I am here all alone in the cold darkness of early morning do I realize that I am all left in the solitude.


I think of you and then I think of it. Is it really necessary to heed it?

That moment of staring. That moment of pretentious spacing-out. That moment of clarity to a day-dreamer whose wildest dream is to get closer to you. 

Ah, truth! faith! belief! 

What can I believe or trust if I cannot find the foundation of my existence?

This pain eats me up and drains all my attention. My mind is in full occupation of the image of you and me. Is that even possible? 

I can't even see the possibility. Then, why bother? 

Stop.
Please.
I just want my self back in me.

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus