english speech contest 2005

it's my first time in the impromptu part. there were only 30 minutes for me to draph and brainstoming the passage, and also memorize it... when i was on stage, my speech was totally different from what i wrote... joey is so great in both normal and impromptu speech. and i think he's gonna be the champion. but i don't give up myself! i also did a good job! i'm wondering if i can get any one of the prizes, of course the first place is better than others. well...no matter what..it was a really special and brand-new experience for me. i learned a lot and i saw my improvement during these years. yes, i'm the best!

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus