fuk ya

Today sucks... sucks to the core...

I hate coward man, especially who runs away before the enemy comes...
Being busy is such a lame excuse! Fucking lame! Even my dogs can make up one with the same reason. Fuck it!

I don't give it a damn how busy you are. I don't give it a shit. Not at all.
You've already got the acceptance. I don't understand why you can still be that fucking busy, even busier than I am. I will never buy that. Bullshit! I don't wanna hear your shitty excuse!

I have twenty credit, plus hundreds pages of assigned readings from Eng. Lit., R&W II, Intro. to Lang. Teachin' /PER WEEK. I gotta memorize lots of Jap. vocabulary, and have weekly meeting with my teammates about IMPORTANT issues.

If you say you are busier than I am, fuck you, I will never buy that shit!

What experiments? What research? Is your prof. your daddy or your mama? Stick with them all day long? You don't even have to take a fucking rest?

You don't even have balls to hang on with what you've alredy promised and done?
You got balls?
Are you man or not?

Fuk ya!!
Screw ya!!
Damn ya!!

Go to hell, you man without balls!!!!!
Fuck you! Go to hell and see what the fuck you've done, you shithead!!!

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus