有時會感覺這世界只剩下我一個人



Maybe I'm from the other universe so I don't understand what you are talking about and neither do you understand my thoughts and existence. I am so tired of listening and being nice in your world.

We don't need patience and innocence back where I come from - the world you probably have never heard of and neither have I had the obligation to explain to you. If you ask for the reason, tiresome and language barrier are my excuses. This is the sorrow deep from the heart of a creature coming from your outerspace. If you don't understand, I don't mind and I will pretend that it is also because of your tiresome and our language barriers.

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus