my first night in the dorm

I just moved in the dorm on September 3rd. Everything was totally different and new to me. For 18 years, I'd have lived at home and never experience the dormitary life. But since that day, the simple happiness of living at home, being taken care after parents, and being accompanied by my lovely dog, will never happen again. I must be accustomed to the life of having less privacy.

Frankly, I dislike public bathrooms. However, unfortunately, in the dorm every 8 people share a public bath room. That means that every two rooms have to share a bathroom. I couldn't bear that! I felt so frustrated at the first night! Everything was so chaotic and full of uncertainty. That night was most disastrous... But after that, everything was better off in the next day. Maybe I just couldn't face the truth that the dorm was that SMALL (5m*3m)... and the life in the future would be that LACK OF PRIVACY.

I went to bed with my chaotic mind and of course couldn't fall asleep until it was aound 2 o'clock. I just finished the call from my mom before I went to bed. And all of sudden, I felt so helpless and was f**king missing home... I stared at the ceiling and listened to the sound from the turning fan hung on it. I thought of the happy memory during the high school life. We were once so silly, naive, and being so carefree making jokes of others. We laughed out aloud together and so did the teachers. We joined games and cheered for otheres, with sweat and tears all over our faces...


Why people always treasure something that will never happen again?

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus