fight against over-weight!

The figure showed on the scale two weeks ago totally scared my shit out. I wore a lot. That was true. And the scale was brand new and absolutely scientific. (It wasn't the 'happy scale' we had at the other home. Why 'happy?' Cause it automatically lessened everyone 2 kilos.) That was true, too. The honesty it showed almost made me pee in pants.

And that was the transition! The holy moment of realization and recognition that

HOLY MOLLY! I AM A FATASS!
So I started to do some random exercise while I was watching TV. I guess people wouldn't call it exercise after all. It was more like convulsions. Kicking legs, shaking ass, lifting arms, and etc. Stuff like that.

So I slightly felt I was actually slimmer. And then the semester started. I left home and went back to this flat.

That was what I'm talking about - THE SITUATION. THE SITUATION for me to put myself together and fight against the almost-obesity!

I jogged. The result was totally tiring. My legs were so sore that I felt only agony when I bent them. It was the first jogging I did for the past... wait... December, January, and here is Feb... 3 months! Of course I could only feel pain!

Plus, walking around at the campus does help. And, there is NO DECENT FOOD in campus cafeterias and cafes. For me the only delicacy comes from HOME! (Well perhaps other decent restaurants.)

And I am SO busy with these proposals. I'm freaking out.

So, so far, I've lost 2 kilos. And IF I keep this, I'll probably lose 10 kilos by June!

HOLY MOLLY THAT IS MY GOAL!

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus