seriously thinking about turning off my facebook. it's so ridiculous how people in real life are connected through virtual medium which gives people so much comfort, expediency, and irresponsibility.

and it's become so natural that people forget the means of face-to-face communication and daily chit-chats with friends and families. i should redefine the importance of social networking sites to me. a platform for various, and sometimes chaotic information input? a forum that opens for debates from your friends? a source that you can track those people you've met or may not meet, you've known or may not know, you've felt close to or not? a space where you can store images as a print of memory? a place where you can rant about people and expect people to respond through commenting or more possibly, liking it?

what's my priority?

the only thing i'm certain right now is that i will definitely not spend so much of my life on facebook as soon as i get busier and more content about my life. it's not that i'm not satisfied with my current life. i just have a feeling that my future life will be so different, exciting, and challenging than my past. i should also adopt new ways of living to explore my potential and infinite possibility of being my true self.

logging on social networking sites, hanging there and expecting people's updates and responses are certainly not what i'm going to repeat as mistakes. besides, as long as life gets more complicated and mutual friends gets more and more entangled, privacy barely exists on facebook. i'd rather rant over someone face-to-face with pals i trust. i'd rather share pics of my life with my smart phone to my pals, instead of posting it online. i know there's privacy setting. but clicking and scrolling down those options sort of disable my freedom.

ah, life, full of twists and unexpectable shit.

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus