drifting


My mind is drifting these days. I can't focus on texts I should study for the final exam on Thursday. My mind just wandering outside the classroom most of the time. I always think of delicacies, happiness from the past, and also the happiness waiting for me in the future. I think of the dinner we're going of have on Friday night at TGI Friday's. I think of how delicious and fantastic it was to taste the yummy, roast, chopped beef ribs last Friday. I can't erase neither that smell, taste, and atmosphere from my head nor the perfect match when it came with cold beers. The campfire warmed my blood and heart, and brought me into the world I never had been to. It was the craziest thing I'd never done, but right now I cherish it though the security needed to be ensured. The murmuring brook beside us hummed a nocturne which belonged to the wild and nature. The night cloaked silently yet hyperactivity still seized us. I am dragged away by those memories, day and night. It's always so happy, friendly, and easy to be with you guys. Once we get along together, fun and happiness is always by our sides. Hopefully, this will never end.

3 個腳印:

Anonymous said...

你真的很愛啤酒阿你!

話說我比較喜歡紅酒
XDDD

Karina Sun said...

Asahi 真的還滿好喝的齁~~
配上牛肋條甄試及品啊~~~

Karina Sun said...

*真是極品

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus