Beauty Compensates All

Beauty. Everything is about Beauty.


Here I mean the Beauty of an individual, their existence. The existence includes not only superficiality, but also the innermost-- The mind. The wisdom. The talent.

The core and the root of being a human, a unique being and humanity like no other.

That is the Beauty. That redeems all. That saves all.
Wisdom compensates the appeared flaws. Talents compensate my discontent.

The most dull thing in the world is to converse with a person of plain knowledge. It perhaps because they are from the other world, the place where you have never been to-- their growing backgrounds and experiences. That is hard to blame.

But the more I see, the harder I can be satisfied.


"Sorrow is knowledge: they who know the most must mourn the deepest o'er the fatal truth, the Tree of Knowledge is not that of Life."-- Byron (from "Manfred")




Talents-- the beauty of the utmost humanity, may shines through the plainness.
But, woe, how often we feel helpless to find the existence of such a being,

how often we feel distressed to seek for understandings and similarity among others.


I am lost.
I am a walker or loner from the galaxy of nowhere...


Woe, woe, woe.
Woe for my suspense and cowardice. Woe for my uncertainty.
Woe for myself as a paradoxical being.

Sorrow possesses me.
I am lost, totally.

Mentally chaos occupies my emptied head. I wander as a cloud, formed by vapor and transformed by wind. How I wish I could really be a cloud, so be liberated, so be eased.


Perhaps I must be a proud, wild wolf, dwelling desolately and observing everlastingly.

I bite.
I howl.
I wounded,
and I also cry.

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus