Hop to the End of Azure Californian Sky



I never knew time would fly like this... 



I never knew dreams could be close like this...

The closer you get, the harder you reach. 

I love Californian cloudless sky. 
I love the greenness, the blueish, the shininess, the diversity, the seeming possibility...

I love the nature.


I love the weather. I love the summer. I love the way people live with nature together.

Six weeks are not enough to teach me how to quit you.

 I wish I live here so I can always enjoy and appreciate the luxurious nature and environment for sports, outdoor activities, and studying.



Six weeks are not enough for me to learn. 
Six weeks are not enough for me to see. 
Six weeks are not enough for me to experience...

Six weeks are not enough for me to learn to quit you...


My American dream!

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus