Why can't I??

This is my college, why can't I do it for six years?
I wanna learn oil painting, microeconomics, macroeconomics, golf, soccer, and more things I'm really interested in!

Why can't I do it in the way I want?
Why does everyone heed so much?

What the heck is it with you to bother me about delayed graduation? Can't I take two majors and study for five years? Stop asking, just fucking stop it. Shut your mouth.

If I tell you I wanna study IR or photography in the future, I can imagine your face with despise and asking me the reason. And you'll talk like you're a pro and give me those fucking suggestions that I already know.

Why should everyone follow everyone's step? So what? So what that Taiwan has little future in IR? So what Art can't feed myself? So what photography journalist is the tough way?

So what?

If I do live a life I'm happy with, why should you bother?
If I do love the thing I'm learning, why should you ask?
Are these all your fucking business? Just bother yourself!

THIS IS MY LIFE.
This is my college life.
This is my future plan.
This is my decision.

THIS IS MY FUCKING LIFE, why can't you just leave me alone!

FUCK REALITY. FUCK THE WORLD.

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus