The Tragedy of Tuesday...


Fuck...


Why am I always the last one to know that we suppose to hand in our essay the next day?

And under THAT circumstance, that occasion, that class, that moment, I absolutely had no way back to make it up!

It was Estell who told me that today was the deadline for the narrative essay of Reading & Writing 2A class... Fuck!

You know what, I really shouldn't skip that class! But hell, I had to. I must, or I would totally be dead last Wednesday after the Brit. Lit exam... Slaughtered and chopped down piece by piece like a fatty pig...

Thank God it was Estell again... She saved me twice. Enormously gratitude to her.

Sigh... Thursday will be that exam... My Intermediate Japanese is doomed...

Fuck, I have no clue what Makate Sensei is talking about... I mean, it's all unorganized...
I know it's cruel and bad to say so, but I do miss our substitute teacher.

Oh God, I miss her so much. :(
She's now one of my saviors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The other one should be myself, I guess...


What the fuck...




I need more morphine and placebo...

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus