Fluid


If you want to know who I really am, I will say that I am a fluid. In fact, I can't even figure out who I really am. The older I grow, the more I realize, the more I don't care.

Sometimes it's just about instinct. I am a instinct-based person. I'll exclude everything that is not suitable for my instinct. First impression I guess? The atmosphere I sense around a person, or in a situation. That atmosphere affects how I feel and sense.

So animal, so unreasonable.

But we are all animal, aren't we? We can't deny that it's part of human nature after all.

I'm honest about being an animal. A minute living creature in this boundless Cosmo.
But we are all caged by others. WHY CAN'T WE JUST BE FREE?

I'm so sick of living in a lie. I'm so dreadful about being totally free. FREE. TOTALLY.

Fuck you if you don't know life is a struggle.

I might over-exaggerate it, but that's how I feel from time to time.

Why bother? Why so serious? Why does everyone heed?

Why can't we just as care-free as a piece of cloud? We are separated but WE STILL ARE ONE.


ONE. COSMO. ONE. FREEDOM. TOTAL TRANSCENDENCE.

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus