Spirituality

‎"Draw me in your footsteps, let us run." -- Songs of songs




I don't know how to express this feeling, but I feel an extension of my consciousness after reading this line.
I read it upon reading a book I accidentally found in the HSS library. It's called "Aelred's Sin." 


What actually attracts me is these written recommendations:


"Aelred's Sin is suffused with perfumed memories of the tropics and he heat of broken desires." -- Marina Warner


"This is a moving and beautiful book. It is a tragedy in the classical sense, in that it reveals the profound sorrow that often lies at the heart of conflicting human loves. But it is also a universal plea to let love speak its many names to a world that has need of them all." -- Richard Holloway


Isn't it just beautiful?


So I borrowed it and read a bit. 


Draw me in your footsteps, let us run... 



0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus