superannuated heart



Jesus don't love me, no one ever carried my load... I'm too young to feel this old...


Why 
                                                                           does this world
                             do this to me               Am I cursed? like hobgoblins doomed to creep 
in the darkness
Born to be lost and wasted in bewilderment
I have been staring long enough at the abyss

 It reflects my own image of solitude and bizarreness 
Who am I?

Why should I be labeled if I've just realized one must be true to their self
All this worldly worries have  worn out my heart. I am too young to feel this old.
Dear God, may, merely may, you help me to save me from myself?

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus