Utterly Painful

My heart, for you,

With turmoil and pieces,
I cannot find myself.

I watch myself drowned,
Fantasized with images,
Addicted with rots,
Contradicted with
The purest lust and
The grevious digging.

I dig deep into my soul,
Yet I still cannot be as a whole.
I dangle back and forth,
Utterly I cannot be myself.

I strip, I seek,
I dream, I face,
Yet I have no courage
To confess.

I think, I weep,
I leave, I fake,
Again I have no courage
To unveil.

Therefore day after day,
Night after night,
I creep, I crawl
I sneak, I dull...

In the murky, modly degeneracy,
To breathe for expectancy...

-- Karina L.T. Sun (2009)

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus