烤起司蔬菜三明治

Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Vegetables

Because the summer vacation is coming, I'm going home very soon. So, I plan to cook this dish for breakfast by myself. It's easy, and hopefully, delicious!

What I'll need:
1. sliced cheese (what we have at home is all low fat)
2. sliced bread (wheat?? milk??)
3. butter (pure butter without trans fat!)
4. chopped lettuce and tomatos (into small cubes)

What I'll do:
1. Put two slices of cheese on the top of two slices bread respectively
2. Put those chopped vegetables on one of them (shouldn't put too much vegetables or it can't stick together when the cheese melts)
3. Put two slices of bread together
4. Put them on the pan with butter
5. FIRE!
6. Done...
7. YUMMY!!!...

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus