2008 中橫花東南迴之旅

觀賞當代攝影家卡芮娜˙桑恩的相簿!


Date: 09.08.2008 ~ 09.10.2008
FR: The Cotswolds Villa, Cingjing Farm, Taiwan

To Simon: These are photos of topless sheep... Your favourite!...




I got off the bed at 6.30 in the morning... but actually I was awake at 6... :

We had to set out in the early morning.

Driving along the 台14甲, we reached the peak of mountains. The highest point of all the roads in Taiwan, 武嶺 (34** m)






↓ Looking down from the peak, Cingjing is over there!










Cutting across mountains, we're now in Taroko Gorge.





What a beautiful drawbridge!
Deep! Steep!
Hanging on the cliff!



Gorgeous Gorge :)

魚躍龍門 ↓



如腸之迴,如河之曲


Driving out the Gorge, we stopped at 七星潭.
There's an Airforce base beside.



I thought I could see an air fighter landing or taking off...

Well... there flied a plane...


A rocky yet spectacular beach...

09.09.2008 理想大地

We had a deluxe breakfast. I'm satisfied.


Coo...coo...coo...



A fish farm beside the hotel.




After having the lunch at the hotel, we checked out and began our journey.
It was a long way to Jhihben (知本).
All I can see is the beauty of the valley (花東縱谷).

I saw a cat in Hualien Sugar Refinery (光復糖廠).


It's sleepy and...crippled... :'(



I found something interesting on our wayto Jhihben! ;)


Finally, we got there! It was around 19.00!
Time for hot spring! :)


09.10.2008 Jhihben

The next morning...



Looking out from our balcony.
What a beautiful and sunny day! B-)


We then went to Chu-Lu Ranch.

There milk is absolutely fantastic!
940 ml = NT$ 70
It's worthwhile!


I took some funny pictures. :)



It was SO hot! I was melting!


Finally, it was time to head to north!
Home Sweet Home!





Our next plan is to stay at Hotel Royale Chihpen for two nights! :DDD
What an expense!!!

But I just LOVE travelling! :D
It's worthwhile to wait and spend!

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus