Being Sporty

Yeserday I wake up at 5:30 in the early morning to go horseback-riding.
Finsihed the riding (The sitting trot made me uncomfortable...),
I rode my scooter back to the dorm and wanted to take a shower before the class.

Our group had a presentation, we must get there earlier at 10 to rehearse.
I managed to do that, but it was such a hurry.
I hated/hate climbing hill for class every morning!
It was/is a such obstacle to haste!

I always have double faults and therefore I lose the game.
I could win all of them if I was a good server. I mean it.
Therefore, I got up early this morning at 7, though I didn't have any class until 10.

Jessie and I climbed over those damned hills with the damned heavy "blue bircks" in hand.
I had to prepare all the stuff I need for class. 10:10~18:10 today, with a lunch break druing 11:50~13:10. "The Usual Tuesday Mode."

At last... We got the tennis court around 8:30.
What a bright, delightful, and sporty morning.
I started to serve. But most of the time it was ended up double faults. God I hated/hate that.
It was/is frustrating.

Jessice doesn't play tennis, she loves jogging.
And she had to finish reading her reading assignment before the class at 10.
So she just sat indoor and read.

Jimmy then came, I could practice with him.
It seemed that Jessie also finished her work because she started to jog around the court.
It feels great to do sports which I like most in the morning with such a mild temperature.
Well, except the over-sunny sunshine, it was perfect.

After playing about for 70 minutes, we stopped to prepare to leave.
By the way, it was getting hotter and hotter...
I thought it was November, the autumn...wasn't it???

We climbed over damned hills again, and finally reached the HSS building.
It was just on time.

The class was just going to start.

After sqeezing out all my physical strength, it was time for the mental.
The endeavors made upon those I like are perfection.
I love this exhaustion.

Always feeling energetic and sporty for the next time!

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus