Temporary Ease

Last night I asked Jia-yun about grades the professor of 唐宋明清文 gives.

Jia: "If you wrote fine, it's around 80. If it's so-so, about average, then it's around 60. If it's not that good, there's a little check on your paper."

K: "What?"

Jia: "There's no grade. Darned horrifying!!!"

K: "!!!!!!!!"


Therefore, I was as terrified as if there was a cockroach in my half-eaten bread.
Scared to death!!

K: "Then... Did she flunk lots of students?"
Jia: "So-so."
K: "Well...Okay..."

(Then I heard from Alice S. that acutally, she flunked eight students last time...)


I tried to study more after talked to Jia-yun. Then I went to bad. I planned to study it during the course Applied Linguistics. Sitting in the back is alwasy the safest from Pro. Turtle-Owl.
Well, he's harmless... I guess so!!!!
(The only thing makes his class better is that he has a diligent TA!!!)

After the tennis class, it was time.
(I think I caught some feelings when I was serving. The tennis class was all about training, not games anymore. But...I didn't finish my game yet last week! It seemed that the insturctor just forgot it! I reminded him last week after class!)

It started at around 15:20. I handed my paper in at around 17:00.
I couldn't spend more time on it... That was all what I want to say!!!
(The professor came in during the exam, and said with a gentle, unhurried voice,
"Don't write too much. You won't get higher grades.")

Then I went back to my dorm and took a shower.
It's god damned great to take a hot shower again!! Fucking great!!

The English Salon held by NTHU Thinker's Club and hosted by Pro. Lung was quite interesting. I felt like I was internationalized... :P

Foods at 蘭陽美食展 was delicous. 花生捲冰淇淋 was absolutely perfect!!!!!!!!
But it was a shame that all 鴨賞飯糰 were sold out within 20 minutes!!!!!! : (
That was what I came for!!!!

OK, OK... In short, I had a great night!!!!
But that was just a temporary ease... There'll be lots of things to do soon afterwards!
The midterm of Applied Linguistics!! Beginner's Japanese!!! English Literature...and so on!!! : S


Well, at least, let me enjoy my little sweet weekend, alright?

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus