a bit too emotional...

Well, well... What I wrote in the previous passage is a bit too emotional, you see...


Being an elegant, graceful, and highly-educated young lady, I shouldn't bear any cursed words and vulgar language.

Words such as "Fuck," "Damned," "Shit," and "Hell" are all un-en-dur-able!


...You know what I mean?


Well, it's okay if you cannot get it... After all, a blog is established for the blogger's murmurings.


And, at this moment, someone may wonder why I have this delighted mood to talk rubbish here...


Alright, I'll resolve your doubts then!


I'm here talking rubbish because

I FINISHED WORKING ON APPLIED LINGUISTICS' FUCKING PAPERS!



8 pages, with 2 summaries and 2 critiques...

Everything is done!!!!!! Damned brilliant!!!!


I'm going home tomorrow for Spring Festival!!!!

Yeah!!!

2 個腳印:

Anonymous said...

看了前段,我笑了

Karina Sun said...

:)

笑了就好!

牡蠣要多笑!(拍拍)

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus