I want my hair cut badly


It's easy to see girls with short hair recently. I keep wondering what's the origin of this trend.

Well, well, I'm not a fashionable girl, you see, from what I wear...
But I do get some sense of dressing, alright? It's just a matter of "do it" or "dream it."

So, suddenly, it's Agyness Deyn!
That's it! I guess! She's the origin of this short-hair trend!

I just happened to see this blog:
http://65hearts.blogspot.com/2007/06/how-cool-is-agyness-deyn.html

What she says are true! Agyness Deyn just being gorgeous and adorable at the same time!


Hmm... I need some courage to have my hair cut if I want that style...
It's a risk!!! Though Agyness doesn't have a 瓜子臉(?), she's still slim...
Urghhh.............


Let's enjoy appreciating this pretty girl who possesses a paradox beauty:







0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus