Here comes a cold, AGAIN!!


Uhah... I guess I know when I cathced a cold this time... Maybe it was when I was riding my bike on my way back from NCTU to NTHU... I was almost blown away by the horribliy strong wind! And I was just like the logo of Starbucks when I got off my bike... The most god damn thing is that there'll be the mid-term of The Intro. to English...!!! My world is collapsing!!! How could I finish ALL these PowerPoint files before next Monday?! I spend half of my day sneezing, having a running nose, blowing my nose, and drinking hot warm water, how can I find more time studying ALL those files?! If I'm right, we just finished the mid-term of The Intro. to Western Literature THIS Tuesday, and the quiz from John's class YESTERDAY! And on Thursday, I was preparing our group presentation, which should be done before the class on Friday whole night! I was, and always am, BUSY!! And, I catched a cold!!!! I still can't see any possiblity of finishing studying text for Monday's mid-term... Here comes not only cold, but a DISASTER...!!!

2 個腳印:

Anonymous said...

Yet,you did finish it!!
I am wondering whether you want to say "I catched a cold" in the first line of your complaint(?).

Karina Sun said...

yep... you're right... i'll edit ASAP.

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus