basketball*3 hrs.

because of today's blackout from 8.30 ~ 17.30, i went to the stadium to play basketball as soon as i woke up.


i ate some breakfast, not too full, most of them were milk's volume :D.
and i stayed there until 13.00, when a game was about to start. peole surrounded there. it was kinda crowded. so i left to starbucks, where i planned to stay for the whole afternoon.

i used my 7-11 coupons to buy a large cup of iced latte and a beef croissant sandwich for my lunch and afternoon tea. i lied back into the small sofa, turing up my book to read for the rest of the afternoon.

how cozy and wonderful!

when it was around 16.00, i carried the ball with me and left the store.

just as i stepped in, i wore on my sunglasses and cap, delightedly stepping out the door with ease and content.

what a wonderful world!

i rode on my bike, heading to the stadium again to consume calories i just ate in.

it was approximately 16.00. i started to exercise again!

i sweated like a faucet. dribbling, jumping, and shooting.

whoop! the ball beautifully penatrated the hoop and net.
it was so amazingly smooth and easy. i felt energized, spurred.

i enjoyed playing it, especially when i got 70% of shots in wherever i let the ball flied.

and it was around 17.30 when hunger striked me.

i took a rest for a while, and picked up my things, leaving the stadium to get my bike.

three hours of full exercise made me so content.

a day could never be better and meaningful like this.

sports, delicacy, and leisure.

brilliant!!!!!

i can't wait to see the day when i'm totally fit and sturdy!!

athletic sexy!!!!

jennifer beals is my goal!

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus