期末社聚

Unfortunately, it was rainy yesterday... I wore my new boots and waited at the main gate for other members. It seemed that only a few people noticed the bulletin on BBS, only a few people came and that disappointed me somehow... Cindy went back to Taoyuang; 詩蕾 never login BBS. There were only ten of us: Vingo, 致維, JY, 大大, 若瑛, 曾義涵, 明志, 小狼 & her friend, and I. Well, it was a still nice dinner though. Vingo ordered four bottles of beer again... I wonder whether he's alcoholic... I drank, but it wasn't as nice and sweat as the one we odrered at 小黑的店. My face was red again, but I had to claim over and over again that I wasn't drunk; I was only almost drunk... :P, but that still made some difference, right? Hmm... I concluded that alcohol did make people excited and laugh easily...

After I ate two bowls of ice-cream, I was full, unfortunately... I wished I could eat more! I meant, that dinner would cost me NTD$538 totally, how could I surrender so easily??! Well... I still surrendered finally, or I would puke out all what I ate at that night.

Then we went bowling, again... I just went there at Friday night! I didn't play that well as I did on Friday. I guessed I was tired...?? When it was almost twelve o'clock, it was time for us to transfer to the next "spot." Yeah, it wasn't time for bed yet. It was time to sing!

We went to Holiday's KTV, just next to TGI Friday's. We odred food, drinks, and we sang for a whole midnight until it was dawning... From 00:00 to 06:00, what a crazy record...! I did it again for horse-riding club, with YOU guys! It was my third time to go to sleep when it was day! That didn't and doesn't do our health good!... It was unbelievable... I went to bed at around 7:20 in the morning...! And I woke up at 15:35... Oh, by the way, I have to say that it was and still is really great when my hateful roommate wasn't/isn't in the room. I can breathe! I can do what I want and there's no body will stare at my monitor when I'm using my computer! That bitchy freaky shorty!...

Tomorrow morning will be the moment I have waited for a whole semester! We will ride horses at the campus! That'll be so cool and amazing! Yet I hope that the weather will be sunny and fine... I can't bear to ride horses in rain and with the strong wind... Well, let's see...

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus