Reunion

Well, it wasn't a real reunion between friends and families. It was a kind of reunion held by sophomores, juniors, seniors, and other graduate students who have the same seat numbers like 28, 29, and 11 (well, Duncan is exclusive...) from both FLL and PME derpartment. They treat us freshmen for every reunion, and it will be our turn when we become sophomores when the autumn class begins...

We went to Cafe Grazie, a chain Italian restaurant in downtown Hsinchu. Their pizzas were more delicious than their spaghetti, but they both were tasty. However, I still prefer their pizzas... Oh, by the way, their antipasti were also tasty, but their salad was just okay. After main dishes were served, here came drinks and desserts. Chocolate Milkshake tasted great, it was fantastic. Apple cheese cake was tasty, but the cheese wasn't rich enough.

Then we went to bowling. It was my second time to go bowling, but I played better than I thought. After spending almost two hours bowling, it was time to go back to the campus. Thus, when I got my room, it was around twelve thirty; however, I had a lot of fun. The dinner was nice and so was the bowling, it was really exciting.

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus