瑣事

  1. next MON 寶玉:The Videos of Debate... (watch the videos and take notes [NO subtitles!] ) http://debate.uvm.edu/critadv.html
  2. next MON 蘇:"An Introduction to Languages: Chapter 6 (???)"
  3. next FRI Truscott:Read a book and talk about its short summary...
  4. TODAY!! (THU) 莉莉楊:"The Good Woman of Setzuan" (Bertolt Brecht)...

NONE of them are done!!!!!!

That's the problem!!!!!

I don't have time!!!!

And, I still have some club stuffs to do...

I can't help wondering:

"Am I in the bombardment of midterms????!???!?!?!"

"AM I????"

P.S. I have to find another two roommates for my second- yeaer dorm life!! Jessie and I are stressed by this stuff... I DID try to find roommates, but it was too early then!! NO ONE even discussed about it!! And when I was too busy to think of that matter, it seemed that EVERYONE had their roommates and was determined SUDDENLY!! Wow, what's the matter, huh???! Everything's going just PERFECTLY right but not my recent life??!! Huh??... Hopefully, my miserable beginning of this semester will just end HERE!!

(And what's that frigging noise outside my dorm building???!!!?? If I'm right, it's 01:01 NOW!! And what's that "Thank you Professor" for???!?? Am I deaf or something??!?!?)

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus