大磚杯

I'm setting out tomorrow to Danshui, Taipei for
"The Equestrian Contest for College Students".
I'm going to cry...
Not because I'm vehemently inwardly excited...
It's because I'm going to cry for
my Linguistics mid-term exam...!
It's right on
Monday!!!
I've read nothing yet!!!
And,
I dozed off in class!!!
And,
she taught the structure tree messily...
I haven't finished reading the text,
as well as the extended reading!!!
She said it'd be on the exam!!!
Juding by her description for the exam,
I'm possibly sure that I will be
over...
"I'll be over by Monday, you know. Blue gloomy misery
Monday."
--- Karina L. T. Sun (2008)

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus