the jogging




On Saturday, it was the annual activity for freshmen to jog around the campus. It was 4.7km with steepy hills. The sunshine drove away my moldy mind caused by previous rainy days. It was time to wear casual and sporty. I didn't intend to jog, not at all. As long as I presented the jogging, who actually cared about whether I walked or jogged throughout the process? ...

Yet I still jogged a bit; It depended on my mood and the route... Frankly, who did jog when it was so steepy as if it was the ladder to paradise?? I walked (quickly) most of the time, and I turned in the shortcut which our PE teacher told us. It saved about 800m, but there was no one except me. When I came out from the little "shortcut forest", I was ahead of most of the students. (I was quite behind before I took this shortcut.) So, I walked with ease and relaxation and then I encountered Alice and Cindy. I supposed to be left far behind them.

Shortly, we came to the broad grassland at the south of our newly-developed campus. If I was a horse, I would gallop like hell on the grassland and roll around on it...! There were lots of people flying kites! I decided not to follow the crowd; I left the route and just cut across the broad grassland! Flying kites! When was my last time to fly a kite?? Before going to kindergarten, I think! I can't even think of it! I don't have any memory of it!

There were lots of my classmates flying kites on the edge of the grassland. I asked Elsa to borrow me her kite for a while. Then, I flied the kite!! It was so high up in the azure sky, flying with its lovely friends!!! Lots of classmates passed by while I was flying the kite. I was behind again. After a while, it was time to set out jogging! Thus, I retured the kite, and began my journey...
It was almost the end. I walked and jogged through the rest of the route and arrived the finishing line. I couldn't find Jessie. We separeted during half of the process and she was ahead of me, I guessed. So I went to play piano, to practice "9 Crimes" (I can play it now!!! :D ). It was at noon when I left, so I bought my lunch and headed back to the dorm. What a sporty and sunny day!...

4 個腳印:

Hendrik said...

呵,這是每年新生都要參加的活動啊
話說我跑的時候已經是五年以前的事情(哭)

Karina Sun said...

喔~~
意外的透露出年紀了~~~ XD

Hendrik said...

啊我就24歲了啊~~(自暴自棄XD)

Karina Sun said...

喔喔喔~~~
原來是24歲...(筆記)

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus