Three Nice Songs!!

Kelly Clarkson - Maybe

This is the second time I post this video. I love it so much.
I love the lyrics; I love the tune; I love her powerful voice.
I love it, though it almost made me cry.
I still love it.
I found myself in it.

Click here for the lyrics.



Scouting For Girls - She's So Lovely
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=X95ycVOPcP8

A song that makes me smile. :)
Light and energetic beats that match with "young" lyrics!
And bowling just makes me think of those days I went bowling with friends! :D
It's nice to be young, isn't it? ;)



Yael Naim - Toxic

This song is famous, even Britney Spears adapted it.
Yet I prefer Yael Naim's version.
Her voice is just pure and transparent.

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus