A Blizzard of Emotions & Nuisances...

Up Coming Events...

Next Tuesday:
1. English Literature Paper Due
2. Reading & Wrtiting Classification Draft Due

How can I read ALL those assigned readings??????!!
It's like 1/4 of The Norton Anthopology of English Literature...!!!

: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS                : ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

How the hell am I going to go through all this???
And yet, on Saturday,  there's gonna be a black-out from morning to 17:00...!
What the fuck is that!!  I need computers to work out my paper!!!!!!!


Most deadly of all...
I can't calm myself down! Lots of things swing around in my mind EVERYDAY...
I wanna chop off my head so I could stop thinking and... breathing..   :|

I need concentration and perseverance!!  : (            Damn it!!

2 個腳印:

若瑛 said...

帶去mos或星巴克打吧...
留言板變成日文的突然好不習慣XD

Karina Sun said...

我用的是桌電........ :(((

可能去浩然吧...

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus