Degenerating from Heaven into Hell

That is what I'm thinking right now...

The contrast between "before/after going home" is a killing pain...

After enjoying all the beauty of life at home, I now sink into the misery of hopeless and nuisance...

The fucking doomed world of reality... Shit!!!! It's hell!!!


What the hell is Spring Break??
Fuck it, I don't even have time to enjoy!

Debts from Eng. Literature...
Shits from the club...

I wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this micro-super-tiny wish too hard to be realized??

I wanna do things I used to enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna read books!!!
Drawing!! Playing tennis and basketball!!!

I wanna be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a fucking free spirit!!

How come I am imprisoned here????!??!?!?!??!

0 個腳印:

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."

"Nature is but an image or imitation of wisdom, the last thing of the soul."
-- Plotinus